Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

MissionTV

If you've read this blog much at all, you know that I'm passionate about foreign mission work. And you've probably read some of my experiences overseas last year in Africa and Asia. This next monday(Feb 17), you'll have the opportunity to hear more about the trip in Asia. More on that later.

In January, I came to a place called MissionTV. (MissionTV.com) It's a TV station thats streaming online 24/7 and is also available on Roku. I've been learning a lot here, and its been a real blessing. Here's a Promo video that I helped with. 


                      


Every monday night we do a MissionTV Live show featuring different guests and topics related to missions. Here's a short video about the Live.



Here's whats awesome! This monday night, the Live show is about our trip in Asia! We will have 4 different families on the show as well as myself, sharing some of our experiences from being in Asia for 2+ months! It will be a fun show to watch, I promise. :)

You can watch at MissionTV.com or on ROKU. 8PM Eastern and 5PM Pacific.  Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment